Kroger is Recalling Some Potato Chips in Michigan
If you have someone with a milk allergy in your house and you recently purchased some potato chips at Kroger, you'll want be sure to check your bag of chips. Kroger announced a recall this week for Kroger Sweet & Mesquite BBQ potato chips that were sold at some of their stores in Michigan. According to the Kroger recall notice, the potato chips are being recalled because the package actually contains Cheddar & Sour Cream Chips potato chips which contain some milk and, if eaten, "could result in severe allergic reactions in persons sensitive to milk."
Here are the specifics regarding the recall:
- The Kroger Sweet & Mesquite BBQ chips were recalled on February 18th, 2020.
- The package is 17 ounces.
- The UPC code is 11110-03201.
- The Best if Used By date is May 12th, 2020.
- You can call Saratoga Potato Chips Customer Care at (905)-669-6072, ext. 228 if you have any questions about the recall.
- Click here to see more about the recall.
Enter your number to get our free mobile app