Meet The Spartans Plans Set
College football season is right around the corner. To help get MSU fans geared up the team will have their 13th Annual Meet The Spartans event on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at Spartan Stadium. The event takes place from 5:00PM-8:00PM. Coach Mark Dantonio and members of the 2015 squad will be available to sign autographs for fans within the stadium concourse. So, here are the details and guidelines.
- Parking is free in Ramp 5, and the following lots: 63W, 66A, 75, 79, and 62W. Here is a link to a map of the campus lots.
- Admission is free, gates open at 4:30PM.
- Offensive players will be available for autographs from 5:30PM-6:30PM.
- Defensive players will be available for autographs from 6:30PM-7:30PM.
- Coach Dantonio will be available from 5:30PM-7:30PM.
IMPORTANT!! Fans will be limited to one autographed item per person due to time constraints. Photo requests with players and coaches will not be accomodated.
More fun is available as well. The smokin' hot MSU Cheer and Dance Teams will be handing out free schedule posters!! Sparty will be on hand to take pictures with the kids. Fans of all ages can take to the playing field as well geared up in pads, jersey and helmet for pictures. Tours of the press box will be available, and fans can take their shot at being a play-by-play announcer with the Spartan Sports Network. Not only that, but fans can check out the 2014 Rose Bowl and 2015 Cotton Bowl trophies!
For a small cost of $6, fans can purchase wristbands to sample "A Taste of Spartan Stadium" from the concessions folks to sample some of tasty goods they will have this year...and, yes, chicken and waffles will be back!!