MSU Farms Tech in Ag Day Helps Your Wallet, Crop Yields and our Environment
Spend a day at Michigan State University Farms and come away with new tech ideas to improve crop yields that can grow your profits and make your farm more friendly for the environment and future generations of Michiganders.
2019 Ag Innovation Day
When: July 26, 2019, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Where: Michigan State University Farms, 3750 N. College Rd., Lansing
- Smart Ag: Where is it Going?
- There's an Ag App for That
- Precision Soil Sampling: Every Farm Needs It!
- Remote Sensing to Develop a Prescription Map
- Planter Calibration: Seed Placement Pays
- The Art and Science of Variable Rate Seeding
- Yield Monitor Data and Proper Calibration
- Feeding Crops with Sensor-Based Variable Rate Nitrogen Technology
- Using the Michigan EnviroImpact Tool when Applying Manure
There is no greater expert on agriculture in Michigan than the faculty and staff at Michigan State University. Use their knowledge to your advantage to make 2019 and beyond your best farming years ever.
As an added bonus for attending, Restricted Use Pesticide and Certified Crop Adviser credits are available. So take a day away from your farm and come to the farm at MSU for the most informative (and potentially profitable) day of the season, Tech in Ag Day. Click here to register online.