Lansing Urgent Care Offering COVID-19 Vaccines
The slogan, "Get In. Get Out. Get Better," has never rung more true. Now, you can now get your COVID-19 Vaccine and get better through the Lansing Urgent care group, not just places like Kroger, Rite Aid, Meijer, or McLaren anymore.
The locations in which you can sign up to get the Pfizer vaccine at the Okemos, Grand Ledge, Mason, Frandor, DeWitt, and the South and Westside locations.
The hours and days that you can get your vaccine, will be Monday-Sunday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
We've attached the eligibility requirements for the vaccines below for the Lansing Urgent Cares, from their website.
- Starting April 5, anyone 16 years of age and older is eligible
- All people age 50+ are eligible regardless of health
- All people who are 16+ with disabilities or medical conditions that put them at high risk of a negative COVID-19 outcome
- Law enforcement
- Shelter workers
- Corrections workers
- Pre-kindergarten through high school teachers, support staff who usually have direct contact with children
- Child care workers who usually have direct contact with children
- Agricultural workers
- Parents/Caregivers of children with special health care needs
Like other places, this is something you do have to sign up for to do. Walk-in shots are not available at this time. You can click this link here to register for your first shot.