Renk’s Back In Town & At the Mic
Happy New Years to all of you. I hope you had a Very Merry Christmas and I wish you all a Blessed New Year.
I am back at the Mic tomorrow (Monday January 4th) at my usual time of 9 am and I am rested and itching to get back behind the mic and continue our conversations about important issues affecting all of our lives.
Some of those important topics we will be discussing tomorrow are as follows’:
- Detroit police chief: Bad parenting, no-snitch policy, desensitization perpetuate violence
- House Democrats Oppose 'Trapping' Detroit Students in Non-Union Schools…But support trapping them in failing public schools
- There They Go Again: Liberals Claim Bogus Education Funding Cuts
- GOP moves to strip democrat governor of armed security
- U.S. Spy Net on Israel Snares Congress…National Security Agency’s targeting of Israeli leaders also swept up the content of private conversations with U.S. lawmakers
and much much more.
So at 9 am Monday through Friday be prepared for great informative conversation, some great rock and roll music and the truth.
The Live with Renk show, which airs Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to noon, to let me know your thoughts at (269) 441-9595.