Renk to Interview State Senator Colbeck on his run for Governor
I will be interviewing State Senator Patrick Colbeck, R-Canton Township today at the top of the 11:00 hour.
Senator Colbeck is running in the Republican Primary to be the next Governor of Michigan.
Senator Patrick Colbeck’s states on his campaign website his guiding principles, and they are"
- The government works for the people, not the other way around.
- The Constitution is a social compact between the people and our government
that needs to be respected not ignored by our elected officials.
- Tax increases always should be the LAST option considered NOT the first.
- Our citizens deserve solutions that prioritize the best interests of ALL of our
citizens not a select few with access to power brokers.
- Sustained fiscal prosperity cannot be achieved in the absence of a moral and
Let's talk with him today to find out what he see's as the future of Michigan and what are his legislative priorities.
Please join us today at 11:00 am.