Those at Olivet College in Eaton County say they think they've eliminated carbon monoxide poisoning as the cause of dozens of students being hospitalized, but still have yet to pinpoint the problem.

Olivet College still looking for cause of illness affecting dozens of students

Media sources now list the number of students affected at 48.  Most said to be the Blair Hall. is reporting that two students recently reported feeling dizzy with headaches and nausea.  Those cases were dismissed as dehydration until other students came forward with the same symptoms.

A check of the all-male dormitory found no indications that carbon monoxide levels were enough to cause the problem.

School officials are now trying to determine what the students have in common, including other environment links or what they could have ingested.

All were taken to Hayes Green Beach Hospital in Charlotte for testing.  Many students have since been released.

Join Jo Anne Paul weekdays for news updates on 99.1 WFMK-FM, 100.7 WITL-FM and 1240 WJIM-AM and the other stations of the Michigan Talk Network