Michigan State University Police Department is Hiring
If you're looking for a job in law enforcement, the Michigan State University Police Department is currently hiring. The process of getting a job with the MSU Police Department isn't an easy one because it looks like there's a long list of requirements that you need to fulfill in order to apply. Some are standard requirements and some get quite particular. Here are just a few of the things you'll need to know if you plan on applying for a police officer position with Michigan State University:
- You're going to need to fill out a Michigan State University application
- You'll need to provide a cover letter and resume
- You'll need to meet all minimum MCOLES Employment Standards for Michigan Law Enforcement Officers
- You must be at least 21 years of age
- You must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited higher education institution
- You "must not have any prior felony convictions (including expunged), domestic assaults, alcohol related arrests (Drunk & Disorderly, Open Intoxicants, Minor in Possession, Operating While Intoxicated, etc. within last two years), two or more misdemeanor appearances (within last five years)"
- You've got until March 3rd, 2020 to apply
Again, there are a lot of requirements for the MSU police officer position. Click here to find out more. Good luck!
Enter your number to get our free mobile app