Michigan Has the Best Burgers
I couldn't even count how many hamburgers I've eaten over the years, but let me just say, I wouldn't know where to start.
Most of us love hamburgers whether they're grilled, fried, fast food such as Burger King or McDonald's, Culver's, Wendy's, and the list can go on forever.
According to michigan.org, nothing says Americana more than a grilled, 100% pure beef patty, between a soft bun, and dressed the way you like it.
Let's take a look at some of the best burgers in Michigan:
1. Cheeseburger Basket from Kate's Diner in Marshall. The diner itself only holds a few dozen people, but let me tell you, they make the best cheeseburger made just the way you like it. Kate's Diner is the place to go to capture that perfect vibe of Americana.
2. Moo Oink & Quack, the Old Goat Tavern in Kalamazoo. Get ready for a mammoth of a burger, featuring two patties, plus cheese and bacon. Moo Oink also offers delicious buffalo chicken tenders between the patties and their special sauce is fantastic.
3. Schuberg's Bar & Grill in Big Rapids. When you think of Big Rapids, you think of Ferris State. And any Ferris State University graduate will be familiar with Schuberg's. big juicy burgers with any kind of topping imaginable.
4. Lamplight Grill in Ionia. Delicious grilled steak burgers. This burger is for those who want a challenge. The Lamplight offers burgers of the day with all the toppings you want.
5. Peanut Butter & Jelly Burger In Grand Rapids. Are you ready to try something delicious and a bit unusual? The jalapeno jelly gives the burger a nice little spice, and there's just enough peanut butter to give you the taste and the smoothness. Try it and find out for yourself.
6. Badger Burger at Ashley's in Ann Arbor. First of all, this is an excellent bar. Ashley's is known for making some of the best burgers around. The Badger is a burger with cheese, onion stack, and bacon. This burger is huge and we know you can handle it.
If you're ready to check out more of Michigan's Best Burgers, michigan.org has more.