Jackson County Ranks #10 For Most Coronavirus Cases
Michigan is no longer the third most ranking state with COVID-19 cases, but it doesn't mean the virus still isn't being reported in the state,
Jackson County, according to MLIVE, has the 10th highest number of COVID-19 cases as well as deaths from the virus in the state.
According to statistics, 289 people have tested positive for COVID-19 in Jackson County, as well as 12 deaths from the virus from state data.
Jackson is allowing more people to be tested for the virus right now, which helped contribute to the influx of cases.
From MLIVE, these are the counties with the most confirmed COVID-19 cases.
1. Wayne County 4,561 (1,319 deaths)
2. Oakland County 6,463 (529 deaths)
3. Macomb County 4,628 (473 deaths)
4. Genesee County 1,362 (138 deaths)
5. Washtenaw County 912 (40 deaths)
6. Kent County 757 (25 deaths)
7. Saginaw County 474 (35 deaths)
8. Ingham County 350 (7 deaths)
9. Livingston County 308 (11 deaths)
10. Jackson County 289 (12 deaths)