Active Shooter Interview Audio
Today I interviewed Alain Burrese who specialize in active shooter situation responses. What if you are caught in an active shooter situation, what should you do? Should you run, hide or fight back? Let’s find out what one expert has to say.
Alain Burrese is a:
- Certified Active Shooter Instructor (Safariland Group)
- Has trained more than 4000 people
- Appeared in PBS Documentary: Active Shooter: Are Montana Colleges Ready?
- 5th Degree Black Belt Instructor
- Former U.S. Army Sniper and Sniper Instructor
- Former U.S. Army Paratrooper – 82nd Airborne Division
- Author and producer of numerous books and DVDs on self-defense
To hear my interview with Alain please click on the link below:
The Live with Renk show, airs Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to noon, to let me know your thoughts at (269) 441-9595.