Full-Time Receptionist in Lansing, MI
Townsquare Media is a local media and entertainment company that owns and operates radio, digital and live event properties in 66 small to mid-sized markets across the country. The Company specializes in creating and distributing original entertainment, music and lifestyle content. Its assets include 312 radio stations, over 325 local companion websites with streaming capabilities, a streaming radio App called radioPup for iOS and Android, and approximately 500 live events.
We are looking for a friendly, professional and hard-working individual who possesses the ability to multitask and communicate.
Job Duties Include
· Input orders generated by sales team.
· Develop proposals for sales team.
· Entering production and scripts into system for uploading and commercial completion.
· Operate the switchboard for all seven stations as well as other departments.
· Greet and reward prize winners on a daily basis which entails: looking up prize winner information, verifying prize winner and prize received, and keeping records of prizes won and picked up.
· Responsible for sorting and distributing mail and faxes.
· Back-up/assist Traffic department as needed.
· Other duties as assigned
Townsquare Media Group is a communities-focused media and entertainment company.
Townsquare Media Group creates and distributes original and motivating media experiences that connect communities seamlessly with content they love, people they trust, products they want, and things that matter. We attract, engage, and activate audiences on a local and national basis through our unique mix of market-leading marquee entertainment properties.
Our local business owns and operates 312 radio stations, over 326 companion websites, an e-commerce business (SeizeTheDeal.com), and approximately 500 annual live events in 66 small and medium-sized markets across the country.
Our national business owns and operates leading music and entertainment-focused digital properties including TasteofCountry.com, Loudwire.com, PopCrush.com and ScreenCrush.com, several leading multi-day music festivals, including Mountain Jam and the Taste of Country Music Festival; a digital advertising portfolio which reaches over 60 million unique visitors monthly; and a marketing services business which provides a turnkey web presence for small and medium-sized businesses.
We also operate Townsquare Cares, a non-profit organization dedicated to helping our troops and their families.
Funds managed by Oaktree Capital Management are the company’s largest shareholder.
How to Apply
- Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No phone calls please