Clinton’s Charity is: Themselves
You are not going to believe this but 96% of the $1,042,000 the Clinton's gave to charities in 2015 was given basically to themselves, the Clinton Family Foundation, and the other 4% went to a golf tournament they are involved with.
What a deal they are running. You got to admire how much the Democrats will back con men and women. By giving yourself charity along with a deduction for contributing to the employer of your daughter and expense payer of your husband, what a brilliant idea. If Trump had done this the media would be up in arms on fire.
The Clinton Foundation is controlled by the Clinton's, but it is separate from the Clinton Foundation.
As reported by The Federalist in 2013 approximately 10% of the Clinton Foundation budget went to charity.
Don’t believe me, according to the 2013 tax forms filed by the Clinton Foundation, 80% of the Foundations expenditures were characterized as functional programmatic expenses, not the 88% claimed by the organization for that year.
You must ask yourself is this what and who you want in the White House?
Let’s talk about this today on The Live with Renk Show which airs Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to noon. To let me know your thoughts during the show please call (269) 441-9595.
Or please feel free to start a discussion and write your thoughts in the comment section.